[PWAO] Danish Civilization

Hi there, I like the concept of Legion cards, but there’s some bug.

The buffs in the Legion cards description like
+10% HP for all gunpowder infantry
doesn’t applied to units after sending the card.

Sorry I was wrong, I checked it again the buffs were applied.

1 Like

Since this game first came out I’ve played with Russians and sometimes Germans pretending that I was the Danes. Suffice to say, this mod was just the thing and I am loving it so far! I really appreciate the uniqueness that comes from the special age-ups. So far my most winning strategy has been combining the Chinese trade alliance with Friskytte and pikemen cards, then starting a musketeer machine.

Any tips on other good combos or strategies? Especially vs France.

Also I’m curious what you think about the ######### model. Did you choose the Strelet model for a particular purpose, or was it just because it’s built off the Strelet? I suspect that it is challenging to change. Still, I think some guy with a hat and kind of bandity-looking, maybe a cloak or baggy garments, would be ideal!

Considering the history, it might also be interesting to have a card or something that reflects their insurgent role, perhaps trading whatever the new ability is for a somewhat higher cost.

Anyway, I’m very excited that this mod exists and looking forward to hopefully seeing more!

1 Like

New update! Adjustments to the Royal Guard upgrades and to the resource conversion made by Age Up Alliances. Check the bottom of the mod page to read about the changes.

Hi AK_Gesith, I chose the Strelet as the unit to represent the Friskytte for readability reasons, the historical Friskytte are supposed to have been low cost sniper units, and the unit in the game that best represents this is the Strelet, in this way any player who knows AOE3 will easily understand what these units are like (It is very important that everything is clearly understood in the mods). Additionally, I currently do not have the means to model units or balance them properly on my own, but I may add more Friskytte related cards in the future.

Thank you for your comments.

1 Like

The Friskytte appears as a Danish unit in WoL…