These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.
- **GAME BUILD 101.102.19672.0 #85208
- GAME PLATFORM: Steam
- OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10
DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). LIMIT TO ONE BUG PER THREAD.
Pyrrhus 3 objective: defeat Roman Army does not trigger if you set one of your allies to neutral and then back to allies before defeating roman army. I always do genocide playthroughs, and if I cannot wall in my allies, i switch them to neutral to kill off their army that tries to destroy enemy TCs/Castles prematurely. I did it in this case too so i could destroy all the enemy walls on the map, but this bugged out the scenario. When i reloaded back to previous save (before changing Samnites to Neutral), i could finish the scenario just fine, albeit without having enough time to destroy all enemy walls.
How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST!
- 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)
List CLEAR and DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue ourselves… Be descriptive!
Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:
- Start the mission Pyrrhus 3 on hard
- Destroy every enemy unit/building on map, except for the unreachable Roman Raiders’ port and the Roman Army’s Town Center (important!).
- Set Samnites to neutral
- Set Samnites back to allies
- Destroy Roman Army’s Town Center, thus eliminating them from the mission
- Notice the mission keeps running unless you defeat Samnites, too
What was SUPPOSED to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?
Objective Defeat Roman army gets completed, and scenario is won
ALWAYS attach a PICTURE (.jpg, .png, .gif) or VIDEO (.mp4, YouTube link) that highlights the problem.
Attach a SAVE GAME (.aoe2spgame) or GAME RECORDING (.aoe2record) of the match where you encountered the issue. Link it below if using an external file service.
PYRRHUS-BUGGED.aoe2rorspgame (1.3 MB)