Questions about the random civ button

Hey guys i just want to ask about two points here:
1-If i picked a civ and let the random civ button open, and the other on did the same, will i/he get a random civ or my/his pick?
2-If i let all things random, will i always get a random player or it can be civ picker?

1 Like

Hey,
1 - If both player let the button open, both will be random.
2 - If you let everything random, and the other player not, he will have the civ he wants, and you won’t. You can let the button open AND ALSO pick a civ, in this case if the opponent lets the button open, both will be random, if not, at least you will have your choice as well.

2 Likes

But this is not fair man, i think the random player should take priority not the civ picker

1 Like

1-If i picked a civ and let the random civ button open, and the other on did the same, will i/he get a random civ or my/his pick?

Yes ofc. What did you expect? If both players agree to go rnd, you get rnd - otherwise that button would be very pointless, right?

2-If i let all things random, will i always get a random player or it can be civ picker?

Since you get matched with an opponent BEFORE you even choose to pick or go rnd…i think i dont have to answer this question, right?

But this is not fair man, i think the random player should take priority not the civ picker

And i think that in a somewhat competitive game, games should not be decided by a dice roll. But lets be honest, for both you and me civs dont matter, as our basics are just way too bad and we would probably lose to a decently executed spanish archer rush.

4 Likes