Questions regarding some of this new forum "features".

First off, on my profile it says “Member, Insider” even though registration for the “Insider Program” AKA beta sign-up is currently down and I have yet to apply. Is it supposed to just indicate whether or not I applied to the beta, and they just assumed every early registered forum user MUST have applied for the beta? There’s also the “Age Insider” badge which I assume is the exact same thing?

Secondly, the profile says I joined in November 2015, what is that referring to? I assume it’s some old registration date that carried over via my Microsoft account, but I have not done any registrations except for the AOEO beta back in like 2011. In 2015 I didn’t do any registrations related to either AOE or Microsoft/Xbox. It’s just odd.

Thanks.

We mods have no idea what is going on. We have way more questions than this one. @jennywaboom may be able to help. But she is pretty busy right now.

I believe the line is, this is not my fault, but it is my responsibility.

We will get an answer soon(ish). Sorry!

@Mendozacheers said:
First off, on my profile it says “Member, Insider” even though registration for the “Insider Program” AKA beta sign-up is currently down and I have yet to apply. Is it supposed to just indicate whether or not I applied to the beta, and they just assumed every early registered forum user MUST have applied for the beta? There’s also the “Age Insider” badge which I assume is the exact same thing?

Secondly, the profile says I joined in November 2015, what is that referring to? I assume it’s some old registration date that carried over via my Microsoft account, but I have not done any registrations except for the AOEO beta back in like 2011. In 2015 I didn’t do any registrations related to either AOE or Microsoft/Xbox. It’s just odd.

Thanks.

Sending you a PM! Not sure why that’s happening, but we should try and find out.