- Build: 101.101.39515.0 5328560
- Platform: Steam
- Operating System: Windows 10
- Gamertag: MrKirby
When queueing for team games RM (and maybe 1v1s and DM too) the limit to which you get queued should be limited to something around 200 or so. The exact number doesn’t matter, it shouldn’t ever be over 300.
We queued for only around 2 minutes. They might’ve queued longer but it feels like this simply shouldn’t happen.
Here’s how to reproduce the issue:
- Go to multiplayer, ranked and queue for RM team games (probably also 1v1,
- Possibly get matched against way higher elo players
- Have wasted time for both (0 elo lost or won for either team)
IMAGE & ATTACHMENTS
Game was played First of August 2020, Around 17:39 (Timezone: GMT + 1, Summer Time)
Steam id: https://steamcommunity.com/id/MrKirbyWar/