Quick Match pairings based on level of experience

Honestly, I have been seeing a lot of unbalanced teams and quick match is a strategy to find a game relatively fast but then amateur player get paired against pros that blast them in 10 to (in the very best of cases 15 minutes…) So then people complain about quitters and so-called “noobs”. Well, I say this is people who is tired of losing to pros, so they just try luck, when they see that again for the 488384398493942th time you are going to lose, you quit, and try again. I don’t blame anyone for doing so…

So maybe the system could have an option to pair people based on experience, just 3 buttons (amateur/Intermediate/pro) to make the game a little more interesting. Since treaty mode won’t be added any soon, I guess, this might be a chance to stop people from leaving… What do you think?.. Don’t go with the “play 1vs1” thing… Im trying to make teamgames more interesting for everyone, pros also want teammates that dont leave and they want a decent challenge, its frustrating to build eco and then having the opposite team leaving just then troops approach the wall…

There’s already a matchmaking system behind quickmatch that is filtering ppl by their hidden MMR.

You can check yours online on seperate websites.

2 Likes