- Build: 37906 since last hotfix
- Platform: Steam
- Operating System: Windows 8
- Gamertag: thieftdp
Describe the problem in detail (below). Please limit to one issue per thread.
randomly generated blackforest map will have plants/trees generated on top of water… happens about 80% of the maps generated. each ludicrous map will have maybe 10 or so water/small pool and 3/4 will have this out of 10.
List the steps to reproduce the issue… Be descriptive!
Here’s how to reproduce the issue:
- reproduced with 7 AI, ludicrous map size, total 8 players
- use explored map settings or marco/polo cheat
- black forest
- keep restarting and some generated maps will have this issue.
IMAGE & ATTACHMENTS
Attach a SCREENSHOT, VIDEO, DXDIAG .TXT FILE, or CRASH/GAME LOGS (if relevant).