Ranked game wins counting as losses

Yeah me and my mate I play with like half of our losses are wins. My elo should be a bit higher then it is. A lot of the time I just play in the casual lobbies anyway. Every time I play ranked supremacy team games everyone is just early rushes, I like mid to late game and am much better at it

OMG! I’m from China, I like this game very much, I thought I was the only one who encountered this kind of problem! Ranked victory is judged as defeat! Scores are also reduced! When will this be fixed?

2 Likes

is this ever going to fixed. Just played a ranked treaty and won and it counted as a loss!

1 Like

Did anyone check if the bug is still occurring ?

Ranked supremacy seems to be working right. But ranked treaty does not counts half your wins as losses

1 Like

Any news about this bug?

Have anyone tried if the same issue is still current with team treaty ranked games ?

Haven’t played a ranked treaty in a little while. I will play one soon and let you know. Problem is it will count correctly for a couple games then count wrong then right again

1 Like

It appears the issue still has not been fixed. Hopefully it will be addressed soon. Normal ranked games seem to be being counted properly

Is ever going to be fixed?! I just won a over 2.5 hour team treaty and it counted as a loss! It is pathetic that you guys can’t even count our wins and losses properly.

1 Like

I dont even remember the last ranked treaty game I played, maybe 1 year ago? Could be longer than that even.

Edit: Just realised I commented the exact same thing back in June in this thread lmao

Please add Quicksearch back if you can’t fix the Ranked Lobbies

1 Like

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: just great!!!

1 Like

Same problem exists, my steam ID is rafisaad my aoe3 de id same, in the ranked treaty matches the last two matches i won was shown as loss, it happened several times earlier as well. my ratings dropping due to this glitch.

I hope they fix this soon

Same issue here, I won 4 of 5 games today and it count as losses.

FIX THE GAME !!!

2 Likes

probably a dev agent will come and say “please dont revive dead threads”

1 Like

Devs forgot Treaty exists. RIP

Team Games Ranked are still bugged

Your team wins but some teammates get the win and some the loss even though they’ve won

@Breadalus

I haven’t played ranked treaty for a awhile since I doubt they will ever fix the wins and losses counting incorrectly. That paired with people always dropping from matches and whining and quitting before the treaty is up.

1 Like