Rant: This isn't call of duty, stop nagging us upon startup

i didnt even mention game avatar, why would you assume so? I simply stated unnecessary clicks are annoying and extremely frustrating and you replied. did you even read my original post? surely you did since you replied yes? or did you perhaps reply because you disagreed with me and wanted to prove me wrong.

typical

I just clicked my mouse 52 times to see how frustrating it must be hahaha

4 Likes

Then what are you talking about? The only things mentioned here, and that exist at all in that regard, are rare community popups and weekly avatars.
What are you talking about then? What forces you to click all the time?
I’m not going to quote the rest because it’s just rambling.

You wrote
actually, it is extremely frustrating that if I have to do even 1 extra click to do something every time.
and I replied to that.
It’s a public forum and people can reply to whatever they want, in that case, I explained why the statement ‘extremely frustrating’ about one extra mouse click/week is ridiculous.

So now you’re just saying unnecessary clicks are annoying and extremely frustrating
I mean, ok I guess. Sure.
I, and I imagine the majority of players, don’t view player profile customization as an unnecessary element, but of course you can view it as such.
As I’ve said in the first posts in this thread- you are free to submit a request to implement a feature to disable and hide anything that pops up and requires clicking.

Whether I disagree or not doesn’t matter, the main thing you should take away is the notion that described in this thread ‘extreme frustrations’ or
 well OP edited his post, but something similar, are just silly in the grand scheme of things and it’s a problem that never been brought up. It can be, in a civilized manner, but sadly wasn’t.

4 Likes

wow, al leer algunas respuestas en este hilo, siento como que se me mueren las neuronas.

3 Likes

did you properly take notes of what I said? dont talk down to others about their gripe on things they do not like.

Oh my goodness the world is ending, we have to click on new avatars once a week and click off their announcement pop ups which only show up rarely maybe a few time a year

5 Likes

I think some people don’t think before they start posting. Let’s say there’s 1 announcement per month, so to close it that’s 12 clicks a year lol, presuming you play every month. If you play every week then another click per week to choose the avatar, so a maximum of 5 clicks per month, does that really warrant making a post to complain?

3 Likes

Some people like to complain for the sake of complaining, and most often they have to manufacture these gross misdeeds in their heads in order to do so.

3 Likes

Yes, it’s an annoyance. A minor annoyance.