Rare KOTH Monument Bug

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

:point_down: These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.

• GAME BUILD #: 82587
  • GAME PLATFORM: Steam
  • OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows

:arrow_forward: ISSUE EXPERIENCED

:point_down: DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). LIMIT TO ONE BUG PER THREAD.
Using a data mod with powerful explosions it is possible to destroy the monument in KOTH and it does not respawn thus disabling the timer and cancelling the game mode.
In The Conquerors on Voobly we had a similar mod and could also destroy the monument but if it was destroyed the monument would respawn upon destruction (with 1/9999 HP). We also had a mod back on Voobly that allowed the monument to move and garrison in boats and when sunk the monument would also respawn like a relic on the shore where it was previously (also with 1/9999 HP). I know this is not something that important but it would be nice if this could be fixed at some point. These mods are sometimes used on T90’s stream for community games so its not entirely an isolated thing.

:arrow_forward: FREQUENCY OF ISSUE

:point_down: How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST!

• Less than 25% of the time / matches I play (RARELY)

:arrow_forward: REPRODUCTION STEPS

:point_down: List CLEAR and DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue ourselves… Be descriptive!

Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:

1. Find a mod that can destroy the monument
  2. Destroy the monument
  3. monument does not respawn and KOTH game mode no longer functions in the match
    Please note that the King Boom mod used in the YouTube video below was fixed but the no respawning part of the bug still exists.

:arrow_forward: EXPECTED RESULT

:point_down: What was SUPPOSED to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?
Upon destruction of a monument the game should respawn it so the game mode can continue.

:arrow_forward: IMAGE

:point_down: ALWAYS attach a PICTURE (.jpg, .png, .gif) or VIDEO (.mp4, YouTube link) that highlights the problem.

:arrow_forward: GAME FILES (SAVE / RECORDING)

:point_down: Attach a SAVE GAME (.aoe2spgame) or GAME RECORDING (.aoe2record) of the match where you encountered the issue. Link it below if using an external file service.

I do not have the game recording of this game.