(RBW spoliers) Time to ******** 11

Guess they are really good against non ranged units

2 Likes

Yeah they are even stronger than they were on release…
NERF THEM TO THE GROUND AGAIN!!!11eleven

3 Likes

Civs, dont have strong archers and cavs have nothing vs Steppe lancers. Aztecs, goths etc cant do anything; even halbs cant deal with mass sl.

1 Like

I think this unit should be completely removed from the game since it is always too OP and impossible to be balanced.

Assuming someone won a RBW match with SL?

1 Like

Yeah, this is sort of spoiler-y even without saying anything.

1 Like

aztecs have solid castle age crossbows, this was just due to control and macro. Steppe Lancers did an amazing job all around.

Sorry about that - was just thinking about how steppe lancers work so wonderfully in that scenario, edited the title a bit (not sure if people can reference it anymore lol)

1 Like

Finally watched this match. Sad that people will actually think this way now.(even though this one was a joke)

We already have Redditers saying SL are good.

My wife was watching it as well. And immediately she’s "they should build more walls":joy::joy: Lierey was absolutely destroyed by raiding, like so many pro matches.

I know it’s very different being under so much more pressure but simple issues like walling behind an attacked wall, especially with a stone wall or immediately rewalling when you delete a big segment, stuff that “noobs” do that pros refuse to .

Then I go over to aoe4 and you see how effective walls actually are, when people use them(although there they’re over tuned)