Re-work COWS and some changes for russia

Carolean 15 range by fortress too it is just a nightmare And you can’t simply tell mass cav… when caroleans counters every single rus unit and is able to outrun strelet

You have given another examples which are also unfavorable for strelets, if game was not as laggy and had a clear unit pathing we could argue that Doing a lot of units might work, But this is not the case. The more units the clunkier and Also means that you have to get too close at which point Strelets trade innefectively and that’s where they lose. Due to 14 range if you have 30+ strelets you have 3 lines at which only the 1st line might do damage the rest either walks aimlessly due to game mechanic or just die to whatever other unit there is unless you go too close at which point what is 14 range truly doing?. There is a reason as to why I’ve said fighting skirm goon is just pointless now with Pandour it isn’t as pointless.

Then due to above reason why are we still with 14 range by fortress while range through the ages can make the unit effectively kill its counters and or things they should be killing without the argument of we have to wait until canons which not always work or we have to mass them which makes them trade inecffectively

strelet won’t have suddenly have 20 range unless imperial, It is still a unit that wil scale through ages at fortress16 range fixes most of its fighting issues, at IV 18 you don’t have to force yourself to kill what you’re meant to and the 20 Range if it is too much by imperial could not be added would have to see how it does in lategame having 20 range I really still think they would not be doing as great. They might still hard lose to other skirms

The longer the game goes the more walls are to be used and the less effective cav becomes.

Like if anything we already have 18 range strelet, Just at stages that are not easy to get, Game is mostly over by fortress rarely Industrial and if it goes to imperial something bad is happening

To this if you told me what I was asking was to a high win ratio CIV sure, but that’s not the case. Do remember that there is testing that can be made given that something comes out strong. rework or re-twerking the change is also possible