Recent Matches on Official Website Shows Wrong Map and Civilization

The Recent Matches list on the official website shows the wrong map and civilizations used in recent matches. This can make it confusing/difficult to find a particular match that you’re looking for. Personally, I only use this site as a backup when replays aren’t available from the various fan sites (like now, because aoe2.net is down).

Ex: On my profile (Stats – Age of Empires), the September 15th match shows incorrect information (all of the matches are incorrect actually). Clicking on the match shows the match details. None of the listed civilizations were used, the map played was Nomad (not Hideout), and I was playing as Malians (not Saracens).

To reproduce: Find your name (or probably any player) on Age Of Empires II: DE Leaderboards - Age of Empires leaderboards, select it, login (I signed in with my Steam account (not sure if it matters)), and navigate to your Recent Matches list. Assuming it’s your own profile, look to see if the maps and civilizations are correct; alternatively, download the replay and verify whether the map and civilizations in the replay match what the website says.

Side note: I’d strongly prefer it if the sign-in wasn’t needed to view recent matches. To me it’s very annoying, doesn’t seem necessary, disrupts website navigation, and the multiple sign-in types (Steam vs Microsoft) is confusing.

1 Like

Hi @TheBattlizer !
Thank you for the report, we are now tracking this issue :slight_smile:

1 Like

This is acting up again. In this game, I (argie3270) played as the Romans. However, the website is saying that I played as the Saracens. Some of my other matches are showing the wrong civilization as well.