Recommended game requirements have been published

Yes, there is not much difference.

This set-up should be fine.

BARBONE GAME i5 1660 S by Asus - procesor Intel Core i5-11600, operačnĂ­ paměƄ 16GB 3200MHz, 500GB NVMe SSD (2200/2000MB/s), grafickĂĄ karta GTX 1660 SUPER TUF, WiFi, Windows 10 Home

The graphics haven’t changed that much since the fan preview and E3

No, because the texture pack would have separate requirements, not the base game.
I don’t doubt that a graphics DLC could be possible

Your GPU must have atleast 4gb of vram (video ram)

Which card for AoE 4 do you recommend:

GTX 1660 Super 6GB
RTX 3060 Dual OC 12 GB

I’m not sure is this a joke or reference to something? :smiley:
RTX3060 is a completely different class and weight. Not sure what’s the point of asking.

If you’re looking to buy a new card, and have the money, get the newest and the strongest one, it will last a lot longer.
If you just want to be able to play, and don’t run things in QHD/UHD and/or high framerates- 1660 should be sufficient to run. With or without lowering setting, depending on the CPU, RAM

Look for benchmarks on various sites - ‘same’ class indicated by number 50 through 80/90 can’t be compared 1:1 between generations.
I have 2060 and it was between 1070-1080, closer maybe even to 80, from the previous gen.

3 Likes

Are they kidding? And I bought a new comp for this?? A 970 recommended videocard?
:roll_eyes:

Mate, gaming is 99% about graphics cards, CPU doesn’t matter much, unless you want to stream on Youtube or Twitch, ur i5 is golden no worries.