Recommended game requirements have been published

Hi.

Game requirements have been posted on Steam.
What do you think about it.

RECOMMENDED:
Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
Processor: 3.6 GHz 6-core (Intel i5)
Memory: 16 GB RAM
Graphics card: Nvidia GeForce 970 GPU with 4 GB of VRAM
DirectX: Version 12
Hard disk: 50 GB of free space
Additional notes: 4 GB of video RAM and 16 GB of system RAM

Can you please explain to me what the last line means.
Additional notes: 4 GB of video RAM and 16 GB of system RAM.

1 Like

That your system must have 16GB of ram. Those are the sticks that go on the motherboard

Plus your dedicated video card must have at least 4gb of memory, which rules out low end old cards like some GTX 1050 models, GTX 960, and some RX 560 models.

Can the requirements being posted mean there will be an open beta announcement today or am i just hyped?

It means that there is a Gamescom happening right now and they are releasing a lot of stuff :slight_smile:

They would give at least 24 for open and min.3days for closed beta. Frobably few days before even open so people can prepare, reserve time etc.

1 Like

And now my system is:

CPU i5 (4 cores) 4590 3.30 GHz - 3.90 GHz
GPU GTX 1650 4 GB
RAM 16 GB

He will make it?
Or is the processor weak? But how weak?

Your processor is indeed below the recommended specs, but it’s above the minimum specs, so yes, it will run, albeit not at their target performance.

And can I handle maximum details?

With that graphics card I am 99% sure you can.

1 Like

Great hopefully it will work.
I hope the processor tightens it

1 Like

His processor doesn’t clear the recommended

Also, these are pretty beefy specs, I can’t imagine what we’ve seen would require all that. Does this mean that there are higher graphics settings then what we’ve seen?

I’m afraind that a GTX 1650 you won’t get maximum settings in any new game. But it should provide a very enjoyable experience in 1080p.

Why shouldn’t I get maximum texture?And GTX 1650GB when the recommended GPU is 970 4GB

Recommended requirements do not mean. Maximum graphics details?

GTX 970 is a bit more powerful than GTX 1650. But don’t worry, you should be able to play it fine with that GPU, since you are far more near the recommended specs than the minimum ones.

1 Like

And what if I got a GTX 1660 Super 6 GB card.

Any current machine will be able to run this game satisfactorily.

Well, a 1660 Super is obviously better, and would even surpass the GPU recommended requirement. So, if you are ok with the investment (maybe you can resell the 1650 to lighten it), you’ll be perfectly fine.

I would wait and play it with the 1650 first, tho, because probably you’ll be good to go with it in 1080p. We still don’t know how well optimized will it come out… but considering the ridiculous minimum requirements, anything in the GTX 1000 series should be able to move it well.

1 Like

Well, when they posted the gameplays and the trailers the product wasn’t finished yet, the beta also had different system requirements than the full game. . Also it could be likely that there will be an texture pack or something similar