These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.
- GAME BUILD #: 101.102.9814.0 (#75350) 10347837
- GAME PLATFORM: Steam
- OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10
DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). LIMIT TO ONE BUG PER THREAD.
When watching recorded game, the dropdown menu of players doesn’t correspond with the players. Eg. if you select player 1 to spectate, it will instead spectate player 2.
I made you a video to demonstrate what I am talking about, it is linked under IMAGE header. Please get back to me if you have any questions or if there is something unclear.
FREQUENCY OF ISSUE
How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST!
- 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)
List CLEAR and DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue ourselves… Be descriptive!
Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:
- Play a game with several players and with recorded game enabled.
- After the game is over, spectate the game.
- in the dropdown box menu in the bottom left corner of the screen, select a player to spectate the perspective of.
- Observe how the player you are now spectating the perspective of, is not the same player as the one you selected in the dropdown box menu.
What was SUPPOSED to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?
When I select player x to spectate the perspective of, I will spectate the perspective of no one other than player x. Not players y or z unless I have selected y or z
ALWAYS attach a PICTURE (.jpg, .png, .gif) or VIDEO (.mp4, YouTube link) that highlights the problem.
GAME FILES (SAVE / RECORDING)
Attach a SAVE GAME (.aoe2spgame) or GAME RECORDING (.aoe2record) of the match where you encountered the issue. Link it below if using an external file service.
MP Replay v101.102.9814.0 #(75350) @2023.03.06 002705 (1).aoe2record (4.2 MB)