These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.
- GAME BUILD #: 101.101.62085.0 8752729
- GAME PLATFORM: Steam
- OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10
DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). LIMIT TO ONE BUG PER THREAD.
Only one player gets in the UI for relic victories, despite multiple players having triggered the relic victory countdown.
How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST!
- 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)
List CLEAR and DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue ourselves… Be descriptive!
Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:
- In an RMS script, spawn 2 relic using create_object RELIC. This makes the number of relics needed to start the relic victory countdown equal to 2
- Set ATTR_DEAD_ID of some unit, say a wolf, to 285 (relic constant) and spawn them around the map. I suggest setting the hitpoints to 0 to make sure it spawns as relics immediately
- Both players gather relics. Only one timer will show in the UI.
What was SUPPOSED to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?
Both Player 1 and Player 2 need individual timers for relic victorys, exactly the same way as a wonder victory would.
As it is bugged, only Player 2’s relic victory timer is displayed in the UI. But the timer is still counting down in the background, and Player 1’s timer is only revealed to have been ticking when Player 2 is forced to eject his relics
ALWAYS attach a PICTURE (.jpg, .png, .gif) or VIDEO (.mp4, YouTube link) that highlights the problem.
Works in AOC
The game UI for relic victory in DE is bugged and only shows Player 2’s victory timer here, despite Player 1 gathering enough relics to trigger it as well: when I type torpedo2 (ejecting relics from p2’s monastery) you can see my relic victory was counting down and just covered by Player 2.
Attach a SAVE GAME (.aoe2spgame) or GAME RECORDING (.aoe2record) of the match where you encountered the issue. Link it below if using an external file service.