Remapping Hot Keys, specifically the Fn key

I would like to change the Fn key on my keyboard to a shift key. Any outside programs like sharp keys or the MS program will not allow you to change the Fn key.

Are there any gaming keyboards or programs that let you change the Fn key or remap that spot that the key is in?

The Fn key is a little trickier than some of the other keys; but yes, it is possible. One of the 3 programs below should be able to make the fn a shift key or vice versa (I’ve used AutoHotKey in the past with great success):

Hope this helps!

I went with sharp keys, it seemed the easiest to use because of my limited PC skills. I could not change the Fn key but I was able to change the menu key next to it

1 Like