Removal of monk relic drop at full monestary

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

• GAME BUILD #: ######
  • GAME PLATFORM: Steam
  • OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10x

:arrow_forward: ISSUE EXPERIENCED

After giving monks the ability to queue relic pick up and drop, today’s update now stops the monks from dropping the relic at a full monastery. Instead, the update considered this behavior a bug and “fixed” it.

But, now instead of dropping the relic (or finding a monastery which has open relic slot.) ,

the monk keeps carrying the relic to the next queued up relic to pick up.

I.e., if the monk is queued to pick up 5 relics, picks up the first of five, then return to find a full monastery, the monk will keep carrying the relic and walk to relic 2 of 5 in the queue, the 3 of 5 etc.

The old behavior of dropping the relic next to the full monastery is preferable to having the monk carry the relic back and forth all over the map.

Ideally, the monk would check for a monastery with an open relic slot in a particular range and drop of the relic and rehome himself to this monastery in the queue.

But, a good and simple solution is to just drop the relic at the full monastery’s doorstep as it did before.

The old behavior is probably easier to code; and it is a more human feeling solution to the problem, i.e., drop off the item nearby and continue on to the next task.

If 5 relics pile up outside a monastery, at least, they are probably in your territory, and you can build a new monastery to hold the piled up relics when you realize your mistake.

@PokieBarb
Thanks for this report! I wrote a ticket so now the team is aware of this issue :slight_smile: