Remove or nerf Incas Villager Blacksmith upgrades

But i did it my self, actually my last games were all Incas rush, you can make a feudal age in 8:25, 8:50 with your vills in your enemy base

1 Like

A fast Vill Rush is going up on 19pop. This will mean you hit feudal around 8:25-8:30 if you had no TC idle time. But then you still have to build a blacksmith and research the upgrades…

If you went forwards with 8Vills this means you only have 10Vills at home and you had no chance to wall. This makes you extremely vulnerable to early drushes.

2 Likes

Drush is completely useless, in 8min the Incas will upside down your base you will not even have the time to cough and the normal vill can kill the militia so what about Incas?! And quick walls is not a big deal

Bad example. Persian douche is another questionable tactic many people complain about.

What do you mean by 8min?

It’s not possible to hit feudal Age with 19pop before 8:24. Then add 10sec for building the blacksmith, then 40seconds for Scale Mail Armour, then 50seconds for Forging.

That means if you play 100% flawless you have your Inca Vills at Minute 10:04.
Even at high Elo 10:30 is a more realistic time…

3 Likes

No i mean once he hit it, as you said +time for black smith, but you forgot the first tower, the 1st tower be enough to have time for upgrades and to make your opponent change everything in his build order, if you hit feudal in 8:25+10s blacksmith+ 20s 1st tower=9min the rush will start, but it all depends on maps, if you are in socotra then it is completly 100% 8 min rush!!! Both bases are closed to each other and vills fighting will start so fast

Yes, when Sokotra was in the rotation every second opponent that I had tried the Inca Vill Rush which I countered with either a pre-mill drush denying their Berries or laming their Boar (you only have one on Sokotra) stopping them from going up on 19pop. Other times I did an super early double wall with 2 or more layers of palisade into fast castle. I didn’t win every match but many.

People have been complaining about Tower Rushes for 20years. They once were viable with every Civ, now we are down to one. This strategy has been nerved enough…

5 Likes

Seems like someone hates tower rushes. Tower rushes are already nerfed with DE. Incans are probably one of the only civs that are still decent in tower rushes. No need to nerf this civ for that reason.

2 Likes