Renaming the Slavs to Rus'

Yes, it is necessary to rename it and we are all waiting for this! First of all, we need Rus:)

6 Likes

rename civs yep. give free extra castels? no need

2 Likes

Devs, please rename Slavs to Rus, or elseā€¦ I will accuse you of assuming that Poles and Czechs are not Slavs. Do you want angry Poles and Czechs around? Me neither.

(Iā€™m just joking, no offence) :smiling_imp: :poop:

5 Likes

If they made the dumb choice of adding new unique castles without any logic to it beyond coming from DLC civs then I think adding new castles makes a ton of sense.

12 Likes

Alright you can pay for it and we can enjoy it for our scenarios.

1 Like

how u all expect free work from devs for castels we never needed. itt just for new civs to make em atractive. or can use mods to is easy fix

Stupid excuse. New additions should be for gameplay reasons not as an excuse to make DLCs more fancy

Now that we have them, we have to make more civs to get it since otherwise its just dumb

Why should we fix the dumb problems of the game instead of the devs?

5 Likes

I wouldnā€™t mind paying for it but they gotta add unique skins for units (which they can easily do by using scenario editor units and maybe using Aoe1 slps). The thing about mods is that sometimes they crash or out of date and the creators donā€™t update. Again Iā€™m willing to pay because an official reskin mod will be updated with every dlc.

2 Likes

this part made zerro sense

If people are paying for this it needs to have totally new skins not reuse current assets.

1 Like

Adding new castles for only DLC civs makes zero sense from any perspective outside business

And you shouldnt defend a business based desition

5 Likes

Iā€™ll pay 5 dollars for it haha. I just donā€™t want those skins to go to waste. I found even more skins yesterday editing. Anyways canā€™t wait to see what assets theyā€™ll add come August.

2 Likes

says who. it make much sens cause the civs are new and for old civs we all are used to them old castels now. gues what this js about money like all dlcs wake up to realilty

I say it because its stupid to support a move that its only money drived

Making stuff for money is fine, just dont go this low

Making desitions only for money are stupid. DLCs are for money, yes, but they at least serve for other things, adding more content and gameplay. This is just adding fancy stuff that doesnt make sense and doesnt add to the game just for the sake of making it more marketeable.

You should wake up to reality and stop supporting dumb choices that are only made for money.

u talk aboet dumb choices ever look at ur replys? sorry but is all about money. or go back to hd version than

What skins did you find?

Hilariously ironic considering how bad you are at making arguments.

And its normally fine until they begin making dumb choices that dont make any sense with the rest of the game just to make them more marketeable. Until then everything is fine

1 Like

Nothing crazy just realized the differences between the cavalry archer, elephant archer, battle elephant heroes but really most new heroes. From a quick glance I thought most were the same like how it used to be with one archetype but wow they did an amazing job in making unique sprites. Oh yeah saw an Indian cavalry archer hero with his turban. Again just realized the Welsh hero with the hammer which is similar to the Polish UU.

We need unique skins for more if not all of the hero units.

2 Likes

Yeah the Asian cavalier heroes drive me insane especially considering that some of Asian heroes now have their own sprite. Also want to say that Iā€™m 30/70 on Aoe4 and will probably keep playing AOE2DE for a long time so they should capitalize on players like me.

1 Like