Reorganize native settlements?

I did not know that.

I’m 110% with him here. This is not NatGeo. Obviously, I advocate for things are abnormally wrong but people are going a bit over the board with geo-representation while there are so many things to cover.

I live in Brazil and the maps of Bahia and Minas are not exactly right (just google it), but I don’t care because they’ve been added and they are in overall good positions. Plus, there are far more important things than pushing or pulling the limits so the regions can be “precisely precise”.

Again I fully agree with him. I rarely saw Tupis because I hate that Amazon map. Now I have more opportunities to use Tupi with Bahia and Minas.
Same thing with Caribbeans: I hate water-based maps which no ones plays (Carib, Amazonia, Hispaniola). But if they make a land map surrounded by water (similar to Borneo), tweak it and brand it as a “Caribbean island”, we’ll see more of the Caribbean tribe and geography. Same thing can be done in Asia and SA regions.

Yep. Jesuits and Sufi feel like they are everywhere now. I don’t think it’s a problem. I think it’s noticeable because so many others are “one-map natives": Huron, Klamath, Seminole, Maya…

2 Likes