Replay goes out of sync on this patch (#71094) 9717890

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

• GAME BUILD #: (#71094) 9717890
  • GAME PLATFORM: Steam
  • OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10

:arrow_forward: ISSUE EXPERIENCED

rec goes out of sync (in late castle age), despite the game was played on the same build.

:arrow_forward: FREQUENCY OF ISSUE

• 100% of team game recs crash, impossible to learn from games or cast recs!! PLS fix!
  • Less than 25% of the time / matches I play (RARELY), more commonly in team games rather than 1v1s

:arrow_forward: ############ STEPS

play replay until it goes out of sync (late castle age)

:arrow_forward: EXPECTED RESULT

replay doesnt go out of sync

:arrow_forward: IMAGE

not needed

:arrow_forward: GAME FILES (SAVE / RECORDING)

AgeIIDE_Replay_186638029.aoe2record (3.8 MB)
records from other players can be found here at the moment:

idk if it’s a game bug or someone is messing with the game, either way it might be worth looking into this.

3 Likes

I’m experiencing the same issue, I can reply only 25% of the games.

Yes, I am experiencing this issue as well. My replay crashed at 39:32. I actually had to Alt + F4 to be able to quit the game.

Same here. Hopefully gets fixed soon. Half the fun of aoe2 is watching the replay and/or checking the aoe2insights stats… :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This is a known issue and we are already tracking it :slight_smile:

Is there any indication as to when this bug is going to be fixed? We have an ongoing small tournament in our community which is recording-based for casting and we’ve already lost multiple games to cast because of this bug. We have to postpone it until the fix. Any indications as to when this will happen, considering it’s a pretty important bug fix to be made?

4 Likes

No, devs won’t reroll to the old patch and they won’t tell if and when stuff gets fixed.
I can tell you that by good experience.

1 Like

Is there any update on this? This has been a problem for the Warlords qualifiers this weekend. There are multiple series played simultaneously, and streamers cannot cover all of them because of this issue.

Things are surely worked on! Lets hope be a little patient.

Anyone else getting this problem, any idea how to fix it?

3 Likes

It’s a problem since the most recent hotfix. No way for the user to fix it unfortunately, need to wait for a patch.

2 Likes

Pls for the love of god fix, I can’t watch myself dying again in the rec…

been nearly a month typical devs sticking their heads in the ground if i can’t see it or hear it that means we are doing good

Up!
It’s really bad that recs don’t work!
Pls fix or gb to patch before Redbull Wololo Legacy!