Reporting Cheater JIMBRANDEEE

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

:point_down: These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.

• GAME BUILD #: V. 100.12.39346.0
  • GAME PLATFORM: Steam
  • OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10

:arrow_forward: ISSUE EXPERIENCED

:point_down: DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). LIMIT TO ONE BUG PER THREAD.

Just played a team game and one of the opponents JIMBRANDEEE had too many cannons and mercs on the field at the same time, the person killed us with cheat cars at the end. In the post game we saw that the person had up to 500 pop at one point. They tired to keep the cheating hidden until the end. I did not have cheats enabled.

:arrow_forward: FREQUENCY OF ISSUE

:point_down: How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST!

First encounter with this person

:arrow_forward: IMAGE

:point_down: ALWAYS attach a PICTURE (.jpg, .png, .gif) or VIDEO (.mp4, YouTube link) that highlights the problem.

Player in question is orange, JIMBRANDEEE

Cheat Cars

Made too many Mamalukes.

Too low resource count for such a high score

500 population

:arrow_forward: GAME FILES (SAVE / RECORDING)

:point_down: Attach a SAVE GAME (.aoe3Ysav) or GAME RECORDING (.aoe3Yrec) of the match where you encountered the issue. Link it below if using an external file service.

1 Like

Hello @BazzZ94, thanks for this report! We might be able to investigate the match from a record game, though the Monster Trucks are a clear indicator of cheating. In the meantime, you can report the player through the Multiplayer\Last Played menu & block them to avoid future encounters.

The record game you attached canโ€™t be played back and may have been copied before it was finalised; do you have another version saved from after returning from the match?

2 Likes

I will have a look to see if there is another version of the save game.

1 Like

Did he really needed to cheat with Sweden

2 Likes

@Breadalus sorry there is no other version of the recorded game since I renamed the original straight after the match was done. Thank you for your assistance.

1 Like

I also had an encounter with him last month. He had 100 lil bombards.

1 Like

โ– โ– โ– โ– โ– โ– โ– . He did a similar thing to us just made alot of mams though unfortunately I just reported him but I didnโ€™t take screen shots

if i block a person, i dont see him in ranked?