- GAME BUILD #: 13.9057
- GAME PLATFORM: Steam
- OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10
New AI command research plan constant “cResearchPlanProtoUnitCommandID” does not seem to be functioning, specifically with regards to “researching” lombard investments. I used the developer’s utility function createProtoUnitCommandResearchPlan(…) to attempt to have the Italian AI invest some food to no avail. It has not worked at all. I used the Proto Unit Command named “cProtoUnitCommanddeInvestFood” to be researched at a Lombard.
FREQUENCY OF ISSUE
- 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)
List CLEAR and DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue ourselves… Be descriptive!
Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:
- Paste the following command somewhere that the Italian AI will execute it:
int lombardID = getUnit(cUnitTypedeLombard); if (lombardID >= 0) createProtoUnitCommandResearchPlan(cProtoUnitCommanddeInvestFood, lombardID, cRootEscrowID, 99, 99);
- Enable Debugging or use aiChat to confirm the the AI has created the plan.
- Monitor in game, you will see that the Italian AI will never invest food via this command.
I expected the Italian AI to invest food via this protounit command variable for a research plan.
Enable debugging and you will find that the AI successfully creates a plan, although it does nothing and seems to disappear as if it has succeeded. Perhaps the AI thinks the plan is finished, but nothing occurs at the Lombard.