Discuss Reservistas Mosqueteros
- Added adjustments for update 14.43676.
- Added a new effect for the Texas revolt. Insurgentes will be renamed “Tejano Insurgente” and gain an aura ability that increases their health for every Insurgente that is nearby.
- Added the Levy ability from Peasant Levy to the Maya Castle when both it and Trias Fortifications are active.
- Removed the Insurgente Combat card as it is was added to the homecity in update 14.43676.
- Changed the Levy ability from the Peasant Levy shipment.
- It now shares its cooldown with the US Levy ability, so only one of them can be used at a time.
- The number of Insurgentes that are spawned is now 11 for Levy (down from 12) and 29 for Conscription (down from 32).
- Fixed a bug where the effect of the Plan of Mérida card would proc a second time if it was sent before the Reservistas card, the effect will now proc a single time.
- Fixed a UI bug where the “Help and History” button [+] for the Insurgente despaired after Reservistas arrived, it will now appear correctly.
- Fixed a bug where shipments that delivered Insurgentes did not work for non-Mexican civilizations.
- Added a new interaction for the Peru revolt. Insurgentes are now affected by the Alpaca Wool card.
- Fixed a bug where the Visit of the Seven Houses tech did not work correctly for some non-Mexican civilizations.
- Fixed a bug where Mayan Supporters card did not display the amount of Insurgentes being delivered in its description.