Reskin mod makes the game think im cheating

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

• Platform: Steam
  • Operating System: Windows 10

Keep getting the"achivements did not progress this game because cheat codes where used" the thing is im not using any cheatcodes, just a unit reskin mod wich i think helps greatly with immersion. Anyone else experiencing this problems? Anyone know how to fix it?

Yes, i also have that problem. I think it’s probably because it’s also a data mod, it has a problem with monks where AI keeps spamming them so the mod creator increased their training time. The game didn’t consider the mod as cheat before, so it might be fixable

1 Like

Hope its fixed soon then :slight_smile:

all data mods are disabled of achievements doesn’t matter if it’s reskin only or anything else.

You know if they are planing to fix that or if there is anything else to be done about it?
Are you the juggernaut thats the creater of the mod btw? :slight_smile:

Depends on the game developers. Would recommend making a dedicated thread to gather support from other people so that devs hear us.

Yes

There isn’t a good fix. If they allow data mods in achievements, then everyone would be able to cheat and implement an infinite resources data mod and stuff like that.

1 Like

Sounds like a good idea :slight_smile: honoured to meet you, and thanks for the excellent mod. I love it :slight_smile: