- Build: 101.101.36906.0.4941835
- Platform: Steam
- Operating System: Windows 10
Saving a 2 vs 2 AI multiplayer game, returning it to it later or immediately with a restore, causes the AI units to no longer participate. The AI becomes a walk over.
Here’s how to reproduce the problem:
- Play a multiplayer game 2 vs 2 AI on hard (or any difficulty)
- Save the game.
- Leave the game.
- Restore the game from the save point. Other multiplayer user joins and downloads the save.
- Start the save game.
- Now in the game, the AI no longer attacks or does an aggressive or defensive posturing and is a walk over.