Restrict smurf account in team rankings

Good evening, I wanted to raise the issue of permabaneo for users with smurf accounts, or at least the prohibition of premades with low elos and even more if they have few games.
The smurfing is ruining the team rankeds, because an 1800 elo makes premade with a smurf in a 1300 account and when winning 1 game wins over 10 points and the opposing team gets 20 points or more.
It seems to me a bad practice that should be controlled.

I wonder if a smurf account can be detected and then always be paired with Conqueror 3 or other smurf players. Things like apm and score could be used to detect smurfs. It could take a game or 2 before enough data is collected to mark them as a smurf.

1 Like

This 1900 elo + 1300 smurf and 1400

Again but with other players look elo

Cleary smurf

I only ask that they limit the capacity of premades, I donโ€™t think itโ€™s right that a 2000 elo plays with a 1300 elo smurf and gets 20 elo for free.
limit at most 100 or 200 up and down and the issue of loss of elo that is for the highest rank and not for the lowest.

Age of empires 3 is a beutifull game but smurfs ruin this game.

1 Like

I still donโ€™t understand why they make elo look like this. For me, if you are going on a pre made team, the team elo should not be the avg of the players, but the highest player elo.

Also, the elo gain after each match should be accounted for each player differently: i.e. a 1800 elo player should win less elo than the 1300 player if they won the match in your example. In a few matches their elo should be similar if they keep playing together.

Good there wonโ€™t be that many smurfs anymore. Only when they bought the game again :slight_smile:

I wholeheartedly agree if smurfs are banned in Ranked mode. Smurfing ruins the experience for many players.