These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.
- GAME BUILD #: 101.102.27465.0 (#93001) 12074291
- GAME PLATFORM: Steam
- OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 11
DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). LIMIT TO ONE BUG PER THREAD.
In the Age of Empires campaigns (Ascent of Egypt & The First Punic War), it is possible to get the voiceovers to stop playing. When the voiceover is completed on the last slide, click “Previous”, and the no matter how much you click Previous or Next, the voiceovers will not play.
How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST!
- 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)
List CLEAR and DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue ourselves… Be descriptive!
Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:
- Start any scenario from the Ascent of Egypt or The First Punic War
- E.g. Ascent of Egypt: “1. Hunting”
- Click “Next” until the final slide
- For “1. Hunting”, the last slide begins “Establish a small village…”
- Wait until the voiceover reads the text, but don’t let it automatically proceed to the loading screen
- Before it proceeds to the loading screen, click “Previous”
Now, whenever you click “Next” or “Previous”, the voiceover will not load, even though the text continues to reveal itself as before.
What was SUPPOSED to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?
The voiceover plays in the same way as it did before the steps.
ALWAYS attach a PICTURE (.jpg, .png, .gif) or VIDEO (.mp4, YouTube link) that highlights the problem.
Attach a SAVE GAME (.aoe2spgame) or GAME RECORDING (.aoe2record) of the match where you encountered the issue. Link it below if using an external file service.