Revolutions for everyone!

However, I hope that developers can definitely create more revolutionary leaders of new European revolutionary countries to add to the game interface for real historical figures and revolutionary generals and new more European civs’ revolution civs

2 Likes

I think those two things are separate issues.

I don’t think we should purposely make some civs more boring because others aren’t “interesting” enough.
That mentality will pull the whole game down.
We should think about making every civilisation more interesting to play, and not see it as a competition.

2 Likes

You are confusing the two concepts. You misunderstood me.
I never said I would like to “purposely make some civs more boring because others aren’t interesting enough”.
Separate issues, so go think of other ways to make boring civilizations interesting, but don’t do it with things unique to other civilizations.

2 Likes

I know it won’t happen, but I wish the Confederate States featured more in the US civ. The Civil War remains one of the critical parts of US history and it was almost entirely overlooked here.

2 Likes

Because even though the devs made the bad choice of adding the US, it still somewhat follows the concept of the AoE civilizations being just that. Civilizations. Not countries, states, but the people groups of those civilizations.

We arent talking for example about the Netherlands, but the Dutch and Germans not the Holy Roman Empire or any of the other states that consisted of Germans.

The term Americans couldnt be used, as people from South-America are just as much Americans, as people from the US are. So you should see the US civ as United Statians, people from the US, not the US. Every other civilization had civil wars in the game, but we dont see them either as why would they be? You want a confederate unit? If so why?