Rewatching a replay of yourself defeating Mongol Raiders grants you the second Mongol Raiders achievement

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

• Build: 101.101.39284.0 5297380
  • Platform: Steam
  • Operating System: Windows 10
  • Gamertag: Ante / StrawCube487203

:arrow_forward: ISSUE

I defeated the Mongol Raiders scenario once two days ago in order to get the 15k Mongol Raiders achievement. At the time, the Kill-a-Siege-Onager-with-Mangudai and the 20k Mongol Raiders achievements were not unlocked. Today, the 20k Mongol Raiders achievement unlocked. When I watched a replay of the first time I beat Mongol Raiders (to make my other bug report), it granted me the 20k Mongol Raiders achievement after I finished the replay. I did not have to attempt the scenario at all; only watch the replay.

:arrow_forward: REPRODUCTION STEPS

Here’s how to reproduce the issue:

1. Beat Mongol Raiders once to acquire the 15k Mongol Raiders achievement
  2. Wait for the 20k Mongol Raiders achievement to unlock.
  3. Watch the full replay of the last time you played Mongol Raiders. After the game ends and you go to the statistics page, you will get the 20k Mongol Raiders achievement, if the score is high enough.

:arrow_forward: GAME FILES

:arrow_forward: IMAGE & ATTACHMENTS

• Unfortunately, I forgot to screenshot the moment I got the achievement, since it was unexpected. You can test this with any account that hasn’t gotten it (please post a screenshot here if it worked).

Edit - please use your own replay, and not mine, as it appears that you can’t watch my replay after the newest hotfix.

1 Like

Ive downloaded your replay, it is not counting as a 20k win for me. also tried watching my own replay with 25k+ points, not working either. Ive put it on fast forward, hope that didnt break it.
Disabled all mods too (only using official “cosmetic” ones) didnt help…

1 Like

Thanks for testing out! My friend also says watching his own replay worked, after the 20k achievement was unlocked, but he didn’t watch my replay.

I should mention, @TigerTante6427, after the replay finished, I clicked “Return to Map”, and then I clicked Menu > “Statistics”

thanks, appreciated. I’ve watched the replay again, without fastforward and clicked return to map and statistics but no change sadly

I download and watch your replay, but it is “out of sync” when defeat saracens!?

Thanks; that might be because they released a patch last night. I think it’s best to test this with your own replay instead of mine; I’ve updated the first post to say that now.