Rework Discussion Thread

I’m surprised I’m not seeing people going wild suggesting things now that we know that the devs are reworking old civs and that they take ideas from the forums sometimes. I already have a thread sort of like this ( New Units As Shipments For Old Civs ) but the devs seem more interested in unique card concepts that open up new strategies more than just more options for more option’s sake. I’d really like to see what ideas everyone has.

I’ll start it off with some Germany cards I daydreamed up earlier. Not meant to be 100% balanced. I’m just wanting to put some ideas out there.

Reformation
Church technologies are cheaper and priests slowly train for free from the church.

Dueling Scars
Your units give you a small amount of xp when killed.

Peasant’s War
(Arrives fast) Settlers temporarily become revolutionaries for the next 30 seconds and have slightly more hitpoints thereafter.

Oktoberfest!
Ships a Tavern wagon and increases the tavern build limit by one. Taverns now trickle food in addition to coin.

Enlightenment
Ships an amount of xp crates depending on how many technologies you have researched this game. (The specifics I’m not sure about but I like the concept)

4 Likes