Rise of nation

Will there be a rise of nation definitive edition nd if there will be wht should be new civs and updates should be there

2 Likes

How we wish alongside rise of legends for definitive editions.

1 Like

I do not believe we will ever see that glory.

1 Like

But they should do something right

I mean there is lot of potential in rise of nation more than Age of Empires III lol.

If u follow gaming news then u must know the new game War Selection is totally based on rise of nations everyone around the world seeing the potential in rise of nation except the makers🤣

Maybe next year and then RoL for 2026 and about War Selection, it’s actually based more on Empire Earth…

2 Likes

Empire earth, wsr selection nd rise of nations basically have the same concept different gameplay and ideas though but base is same tht we start from stoneage nd develops our civilization as much as possible. And we want more of these games and better then they usdd to be

Both games have potential in themselves, RoN for the chronology and AoE 3 for the asymmetry of their civs…

Yes, but since Empire Earth came out first it has more merit… plus it literally reaches outer space xd…

1 Like

Lol that’s right but RoN is our only hope

Yes,RoN DE for next year or 2024 xd…

Rise of Nations is a real-time strategy video game developed by Big Huge Games and published by Microsoft Game Studios in May 2003. The development was led by veteran game designer Brian Reynolds, of Civilization II and Sid Meier’s Alpha Centauri. The game has taken several concepts from turn-based strategy games such as territories and attrition warfare.[2] Rise of Nations features 18 civilizations, playable through eight ages of world history.

Rise of Nations: Extended Edition is a re-release of the main game and its expansion. It released for Steam on June 12, 2014, and for the Windows 10 Store on September 14, 2017, with Xbox Live achievements and cross-play with the Steam version. Graphical changes to the game include updated textures, lighting and water. Other changes to the game include Steamworks integration which adds cloud saves, Steam Trading Cards, achievements, Twitch integration and multiplayer with Elo ranked matches to the game. Extended Edition is developed by SkyBox Labs

1 Like

So u r being sarcastic or u really meant tht sorry i cannot tell the difference rn

No, I mean it, but I see it as a bit unlikely so I sound a little sarcastic…

Yes, that’s trues because everyone right now talking about Age Of Mythology that the topic of RoN is not getting much light. I always felt like rise of nation is most beautiful art of strategy games and it nvr got as much as attention that it deserves

Yes, it’s the same because this year is the anniversary of AoM and next year it is RoN’s turn… the issue is that if they continue to give dlc to the DE editions, it makes it more unlikely that we will see a RoN DE at least until 2024-2025…

I got that buddy but I m talking about RoN here because microsoft got no jurisdiction over EE and also i mnot real fan of Space thing that’s why what i really like about RoN is that it stivk with some what reality

In fact Microsoft does have jurisdiction over EE, since Microsoft bought Activision, which in turn owns Sierra, which in turn owns the Empire Earth IP…

Well I will be bigger man and admit when i m wrong :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: