Rocketeer units causes out of sync when played with malta/italy/mexico/hausa

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

:point_down: These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.

• GAME BUILD #: v. 100.15.59076.0 P1
  • GAME PLATFORM: Steam
  • OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 11 and Windows 10

:arrow_forward: ISSUE EXPERIENCED

:point_down: DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). LIMIT TO ONE BUG PER THREAD.
Rocketeers units are available for few civs, where a person holding rocket with a two stick stand is firing on a building or enemy unit, once they start firing game goes out of sync. Rocketeer type units are causing these out of sync units. The game says trying to restore but surely never it was restored.

:arrow_forward: FREQUENCY OF ISSUE

:point_down: How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST!

• 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)
    When rocketeer units fire in the game

:arrow_forward: REPRODUCTION STEPS

:point_down: List CLEAR and DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue ourselves… Be descriptive!

Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:

1. Take any civ with rocketeer units in multiplayer, whether play with them/against
  2. After the rocketeer unit is trained, attack enemy building or enemy player
  3. Game goes out of sync

:arrow_forward: EXPECTED RESULT

:point_down: What was SUPPOSED to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?
Game should not go out of sync, only goes out of sync with these rocketeer type units

:arrow_forward: IMAGE

:point_down: ALWAYS attach a PICTURE (.jpg, .png, .gif) or VIDEO (.mp4, YouTube link) that highlights the problem.
Not present at the moment, but usually there is a out of sync message with only OK button and the multiplayer game never restores

:arrow_forward: GAME FILES (SAVE / RECORDING)

:point_down: Attach a SAVE GAME (.aoe3Ysav) or GAME RECORDING (.aoe3Yrec) of the match where you encountered the issue. Link it below if using an external file service.
Game was not recorded, its a multiplayer game that I have played today 03March24 around evening 6pm to 8pm IST, opponents were Italy/Malta, I am playing India with a Lakota friend in lobby

I think it may be a mod. Rocketeer, as far as I know, is an exclusive improvement for Indians with a card.

Yes, The arsonist card in age3 also breaks the game if it attacks enemy units or siege’s enemy buildings. It is causing de-sync in multiplayer games. Similar some broken units from african civ’s were also causing de-sync in as early as age2. Can someone please look into desync issues for broken units