RoR Crashing

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

:point_down: These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.

:arrow_forward: ISSUE EXPERIENCED

:point_down: DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). LIMIT TO ONE BUG PER THREAD.

RoR Playing Skirmish with Citadel map . Game plays for a bit threw the 1st age then freezed and i have to force close it. Wasnt happening a few days ago but i didnbt have citadel selected those times.

:arrow_forward: FREQUENCY OF ISSUE

:point_down: How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST!

• 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)

:arrow_forward: REPRODUCTION STEPS

:point_down: List CLEAR and DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue ourselves… Be descriptive!

Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:

1. Load skirmish with Citadel map ( I chose persians )
  2. Play for less then 5 minutes ( advance to 2nd age) Build market, archery range then 1-2 stables ( i tried it with 2 4 6 and 8 stables)
  3. Watch for crash

:arrow_forward: EXPECTED RESULT

:point_down: What was SUPPOSED to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?

Game crashes

:arrow_forward: IMAGE

:point_down: ALWAYS attach a PICTURE (.jpg, .png, .gif) or VIDEO (.mp4, YouTube link) that highlights the problem.

I do not have a screenshot , i tried too but the print screen couldnt capture it or even the force close pop up

:arrow_forward: GAME FILES (SAVE / RECORDING)

:point_down: Attach a SAVE GAME (.aoe2spgame) or GAME RECORDING (.aoe2record) of the match where you encountered the issue. Link it below if using an external file service.

*i dont have a way to that as it freezes

Hi @Lunesca
Can you check that Windows and GPU drivers are up to date? I also recommend you to verify integrity of game files and check again :slight_smile:
Try to test all of this without mods enabled, it could happen than one of the mods is outdated and causing these crashes.

Thanks for your report!

Yes GPU and windows is up to date :smiley:

Thank you will to the steam check now and then give it a run :smiley:

Still issue execpt i got a little further before crashing

Still having issues with the game crashing

wondering if its been checked out