These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.
- GAME BUILD #: 53347
- GAME PLATFORM: Steam
- OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10
DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). LIMIT TO ONE BUG PER THREAD.
In the last scenario of Francisco de Almeida campaign the trade carts can’t recognize the markets made in the southern isle of Diu because a bridge is between them. The trade ignore the markets in the isle from below and stay idle in the market of yellow player.
How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST!
- 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)
List CLEAR and DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue ourselves… Be descriptive!
Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:
- Start a scenario where a bridge is between 2 land masses (last scenario of Francisco de Almeida works)
- Establish a trade route with a trade cart between markets on both land masses
- Watch how they don’t trade and get stuck on the other market
What was SUPPOSED to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?
The trade carts should trade normally between the markets
ALWAYS attach a PICTURE (.jpg, .png, .gif) or VIDEO (.mp4, YouTube link) that highlights the problem.
Attach a SAVE GAME (.aoe2spgame) or GAME RECORDING (.aoe2record) of the match where you encountered the issue. Link it below if using an external file service.