Saladin campaign not progressing

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

• Build: 39284
  • Platform: Steam
  • Operating System: Windows 10
  • Gamertag: LtMarijn

:arrow_forward: ISSUE

:question: Describe the problem in detail (below). Please limit to one issue per thread.

Hi, yesterday I completed the fifth Saladin mission “Jihad!” but the sixth mission isn’t unlocked. I didn’t pay attention to it yesterday so I’m not sure if it was unlocked at first and today’s update somehow removed it. Update 39284 wasn’t out yesterday so I played with the previous build, not sure what build it was but I keep the game updated. Today I tried cheating through the fifth mission and it still didn’t unlock the sixth mission. I did all other games in this campaign without cheating. Also in the campaign menu it shows that I have completed the Saladin campaign even though I haven’t played the last map yet (can’t upload a screenshot of this because I’m limited to uploading 1 screenshot). Is there any way to unlock map 6?

:arrow_forward: REPRODUCTION STEPS

:question: List the steps to reproduce the issue… Be descriptive!

Here’s how to reproduce the issue:

1. Finish mission 5 of the Saladin campaign
  2. Be sad that the 6th map didn’t unlock

:arrow_forward: GAME FILES

:question: Include a OneDrive or Google Drive link to a SAVE GAME or REPLAY FILE of the game where you encountered the issue.

:arrow_forward: IMAGE & ATTACHMENTS

:question: Attach a SCREENSHOT, VIDEO, DXDIAG .TXT FILE, or CRASH/GAME LOGS (if relevant).

6 Likes

Thank you for the report! The QA team was able to confirm this issue, so we’ve added a task to look at a fix. We’ll keep you informed when we’re able to implement a fix.

I appreciate the report; thanks again!

5 Likes

Alright, great! Thanks for the help.

+1 having the same issue. Thanks for looking into it

I am having the same issue, first bug I have encountered so far. Would really appreciate if it’s fixed.

In the meanwhile, you might try to get the gold medals of the campaign. :sweat_smile:

Edit: This also happened to me, so I’m happy that the devs team confirmed the issue.

• Build: 5297380
  • Platform: Steam / Microsoft Store
  • Operating System: Windows 10 / Windows 7 / Mac / Linux
  • Gamertag:

:question: Describe the problem in detail (below). Please limit to one issue per thread.

The final saladin mission, 6. the lion and the demon, does not appear despite the fact that I have completed the entire campaign months ago. I completed mission 5 again but it still didn’t unlock mission 6, as a result I have no way whatsoever of playing saladin mission 6 since it does not appear on the board and completing the previous mission does not unlock it

:arrow_forward: REPRODUCTION STEPS

:question: List the steps to reproduce the issue… Be descriptive!

Here’s how to reproduce the issue:

1. Have the Saladin campaign completed/ Complete mission 5

:arrow_forward: GAME FILES

:question: Include a OneDrive or Google Drive link to a SAVE GAME or REPLAY FILE of the game where you encountered the issue.

:arrow_forward: IMAGE & ATTACHMENTS

:question: Attach a SCREENSHOT, VIDEO, DXDIAG .TXT FILE, or CRASH/GAME LOGS (if relevant).

2 Likes

I am having the same problem, i completed the fifth mission today, twice, and the final mission is not appearing.

I am having the same issue and cannot unlock the 6th campaign mission.

I am also having this issue. The 6th mission is not appearing after completing the first 5.

I too have had the same problem. Completed mission 5 on 26th July 2020. Mission 6 has not popped up on the listing.

Same issue here. I completed the mission on Hard a while ago, now suddenly Saladin only shows five missions, the sixth one is gone. I still have the gold medal for the Saladin campaign though.

Same problem, finished 5th mission, 6th does not appear.
Also, when I finished I pressed ‘Return to map’ and then the narration did not appear. I loaded the autosave and finished again and the narration did appear, but still no 6th mission.

• Build: 101.101.39284.0 5297380
  • Platform: Steam
  • Operating System: Windows 10 x64
  • Gamertag: Kadwan87

Hello everyone,
I’m currently playing Saladin’s campaign but i got a problem : I just finished the 5th mission (“Jihad!”) but after that, the “The Lion and the Demon” mission don’t show up on the map. When I get back on the African’s campaign map, the Saladin’s one is marked as over.

I finished the Jihad! mission 3 times, nothing happened. I also tried to verify the game through Steam but it didn’t do anything neither. The success related to the campaign is obviously not obtained.

So is the bug coming from me or the game ?

Thank you for your help.

I took 3 screenshots but can only upload one and share 2 links so :

2 Likes

I am having the same issue and cannot unlock the 6th campaign mission.

I also confirm that I have the same issue. Strangely enough, I now have a Bronze medal for having completed all 5 available missions, but not the Steam Achievement for completing the campaign.

Hello friends! The sixth Saladin mission should be available again as of yesterday’s hotfix:

Enjoy! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I can confirm this is working now:

• sixth mission unlocked
  • unlocked achievement for completing Saladin campaign
  • unlocked achievement for defeating all opponents without building a wonder
2 Likes

Fantastic news! Thank you for the follow-up and confirmation! :slight_smile: