Saloon (0.6coin/s) & Monastery (0.7xp/s) for all game modes

Is this intentional? I thought this change was only meant for Empire wars, not all game modes. if not please fix it ASAP because they are broken in the treaty especially for the USA where you get 3 Saloon = 1.8 coin/s.

This is intended, as confirmed here:

1 Like

It’s .6 gold per second not 6.

1 Like

Oh thanks for the update, I didn’t notice this comment. Well, it’s kinda sad for Warchief civs because they get nothing.

in the future id suggest they dont state general changes under game modes as it really confuses the understanding of it.

2 Likes

Why natives need it?? I mean they have 2 factories, 99vills working, trickles from the HC, more HC cards for farms/states, tons of barracks to train units quickly…natives are perfectly at the same lvl of other civs…:upside_down_face:🥲

3 Likes

you need to spend 400w and an age 4 card worth 1600 res to get the equivalent of 2 vills worth of trickles.

1 Like

The age 1 trickle gold card is better

2 Likes

Just have to compensate the Africans and pre-Columbian American civilizations. The changes seem good to me because you would have one more reason to use these buildings.

It is also necessary to check if the generation of experience of the monasteries compensates the generation of experience of the church / mosque + the generation of coins of the bar / tavern.

I do not understand why a 1.8 gold drip would be broken, In Treaty people use so many economic improvement cards that 2 villagers collecting gold collect more than that drip

3 Likes

Its not broken, just do bigger the diffenrence between euro and not euro civs economy.

1 Like

1.2 coin really wouldn’t mean anything. its just that the US is already considered OP in treaty so its likely that.

2 Likes

Yes. Non-European civilizations must be compensated.

1 Like