Salteador bug card doesnt prolongs time of viewing shot objective

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

:point_down: These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.

• GAME BUILD #: most updated 3 dic 2021
  • GAME PLATFORM: Steam
  • OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10

:arrow_forward: ISSUE EXPERIENCED

:point_down: DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). LIMIT TO ONE BUG PER THREAD.

image this card doesnt make what it says, it doesnt prolong the view of salteador after shot, which last 6 seconds without using the cards, after using the card it last same 6 seconds of viewing unit (i cannot see anything else, just the unit shoot also by the way, i dont know if this is normal)

:arrow_forward: FREQUENCY OF ISSUE

:point_down: How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST!
Ive just tested it once

:arrow_forward: REPRODUCTION STEPS

:point_down: List CLEAR and DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue ourselves… Be descriptive!

1. shoot with a salteador and kill it , count seconds you see a unit
  2. shoot with a salteador after sending the mentioned card, counts seconds and see the time didnt prolong

:arrow_forward: EXPECTED RESULT

:point_down: What was SUPPOSED to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?
time of viewing unit should be prolonged as card says, i dont know how much by the way.

:arrow_forward: IMAGE

:point_down: ALWAYS attach a PICTURE (.jpg, .png, .gif) or VIDEO (.mp4, YouTube link) that highlights the problem.

:arrow_forward: GAME FILES (SAVE / RECORDING)

:point_down: Attach a SAVE GAME (.aoe3Ysav) or GAME RECORDING (.aoe3Yrec) of the match where you encountered the issue. Link it below if using an external file service.