Saracens need a buff

The civ needs slight tweaking, not huge overhauls. One way to adjust them would be making Zealotry their Castle Age UT → buff for both Mamelukes and Camels.

The combination of camels + archers would be great considering one of them destroys buildings.

As for Madrasah, something moderate could work, maybe like trade units created 50% faster?

will u buff all civs till theres no more worst civ in stats?? (imposible)

1 Like

every civ should be between 45 and 55% winrate. and preferably more like 47 to 53%, giving saracens a small buff isn’t asking much.

4 Likes

all i mean is 1 civ always gonna be at bottom. complaning wont stop forever

Yes but that bottom shouldn’t be less than 45%

yes but imagine if being bottom meant 47% winrate instead of 44%.

1 Like

who decide this number? u? me? why 45 not 44 or ,46

the devs said they balance for the 45 to 55% range, and not just that, its pretty standard in any RTS game there is, even blizzard games were and are balanced for 45-55.

4 Likes

ok didnt know of dis rule

1 Like

ive heard this a few times and for the most part i agree with it, but ive never actually seen where they said that. do you know any source?

it was during a podcast or video, but i am not sure which one.

Two of my favorite civs are in that bottom five. I think one of them is well-balanced and one of them is blatantly OP.

The Saracens are barely in any hot water right now, they’re a solid civ with an absolute plethora of strong lategame options. I don’t get this in the slightest. We see they have a low winrate in short games and don’t immediately come to the conclusion that it’s probably the result of their market bonus getting stronger the longer the game goes on and an extremely wide-open tech tree, tempered with a slower economic start. Maybe that means we’re not really taking the factors that lead to this winrate into account… Maybe it’s because it’s 70% Arabia, and strong economic bonuses do well there, and weak economies don’t?

Not every civ needs a thread about buffing them when they sag below 45%. Certainly not Saracens.

4 Likes

Actually, scratch that, give their Team bonus a bigger boost to archers attacking buildings, I’m certain the TG base would adore that.

3 Likes

20/40/60/80% cheaper house
Madrasah applying for every single gold unit not just Monks

I mean guys we dont need huge change we just need the mameluke to be cheaper and make commting to a catle actully worth it by making zealotry their castle age tech. Saracens schould use market to buy castle und work their way to imp. by doing that we are keeping the saracens uniqe market play style but not making it that hard

150 HP camels in castle age 11

3 Likes