Saving and loading of games. Can't reload recent save but only an older version

Game Version:

• Build (101.101.32911.0.4395365)
  • Platform (Steam )

Issue:
Saving and reloading save games appears to be broken. Saving often and reloading seems to reload a much older save. However saves are being updated in the game folders but not in the game.

In game navigation and loading (note date and times).

After saving, time and date in game isn’t updated but is in game folder.
Savegamesbug

I have no idea what is happening here. Even navigating the custom open save folder button on the load game screen gives this response.

2 Likes

Hello
I have been having that problem, it is impossible to save any game, it seems that that function is not working at all, I want to save my matches and load them again, once I want to load the last save, it does not work and I lose everything I did. What can I do?

2 Likes

Just want to say this is still an issue. I was playing lastnight at work on my breaks. My last save was at 5:15am and is shown in my gamesave folder. But in game the latest version of my save file I can load is from over a week ago.

The issue still ruins the game. Please pay attention!
If you need more detailed info please let us know!

Please also note that occasionally issue cases the game to lose visibility of all savegames except the latest one. The windows is just clean - the only one savegame item left. Restarting title fixes the issue until the next time.