These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.
- GAME BUILD #: According to Main Menü 101.101.50700.0 7006804
- GAME PLATFORM: Steam
- OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10
DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). LIMIT TO ONE BUG PER THREAD.
Ever since GAIA got its indistinguishable White color and doesn’t use Grey anymore all of its units are white, which makes sense, however, “White” was not added as Player Color in the Player Settings, meaning that any kind of editing the Player Settings of GAIA results in a Color Change of GAIA, as White is not in the Dropdown list
FREQUENCY OF ISSUE
How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST!
- 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)
List CLEAR and DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue ourselves… Be descriptive!
- Create a Scenario
- Place GAIA Units (Flags for Example) and see their Color (Default = White)
- Go to “Player” Tab and select GAIA in the top left first field
- Do anything (like setting GAIA civ) and leave the Player Tab
- All GAIA Units became Orange (because White isn’t set)
ALWAYS attach a PICTURE (.jpg, .png, .gif) or VIDEO (.mp4, YouTube link) that highlights the problem.
GAME FILES (SAVE / RECORDING)
Attach a SAVE GAME (.aoe2spgame) or GAME RECORDING (.aoe2record) of the match where you encountered the issue. Link it below if using an external file service.
- Not Needed
If you have further Questions just ask