Scenario editor crashes

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

:point_down: These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.

• GAME BUILD #: 101.101.45340.6228353
  • GAME PLATFORM: Steam
  • OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10

:arrow_forward: ISSUE EXPERIENCED

:point_down: DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). LIMIT TO ONE BUG PER THREAD.

Every time I use the scenario editor for a length of time, it eventually crashes. I like to create random map scenarios because it seems to be the only way to make it necessary to kill every single unit and building in order to win. I don’t want the AI to surrender prematurely. When I use the editor for this I quickly generate a map, set players, and choose a victory condition then save and exit. If I use the editor for a longer period of time, it always ends up crashing. It seems to do this a random points while using it. There is no crash report, the game just closes without any explanation.

:arrow_forward: FREQUENCY OF ISSUE

:point_down: How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST!

• 100% of the time

:arrow_forward: REPRODUCTION STEPS

:point_down: List CLEAR and DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue ourselves… Be descriptive!

Use the editor for more than a few minutes. Play around with all the menus and generate maps.

:arrow_forward: EXPECTED RESULT

:point_down: What was SUPPOSED to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?

It would generate maps and allow me to use all areas of the editor without ever closing.

:arrow_forward: IMAGE

I don’t think you need an image or video to understand this issue. If you do, I can make and upload one.

T-West actually made a video about a lot of the bugs.