These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.
- GAME BUILD #: According to Main Menü 101.101.50700.0 7006804
- GAME PLATFORM: Steam
- OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10
DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). LIMIT TO ONE BUG PER THREAD.
So since the start of this year (to be exakt the Patch which was released in 26th January), it was made possible to give Units more than 32767 HP (Some Integer limit) by using “Damage Object” with negative values. However this does not seem to work for Buildings
FREQUENCY OF ISSUE
How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST!
- 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)
List CLEAR and DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue ourselves… Be descriptive!
- Create a Scenario and add a Trigger
- Add “Damage object” in that Trigger, set an Area with a Building and one Unit,
- Add any Negative Value except -1 (which is the default)
- Compare the Health change of both units after testing the Scenario
ALWAYS attach a PICTURE (.jpg, .png, .gif) or VIDEO (.mp4, YouTube link) that highlights the problem.
You would expect the Damage Object to also work on Buildings. But as seen in the Pics, it doesnt
GAME FILES (SAVE / RECORDING)
Attach a SAVE GAME (.aoe2spgame) or GAME RECORDING (.aoe2record) of the match where you encountered the issue. Link it below if using an external file service.
- Not Needed
If you have further Questions just ask