These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.
- GAME BUILD #: 101.102.22327.0 (#87863) 0
- GAME PLATFORM: Microsoft Store
- OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10
DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). LIMIT TO ONE BUG PER THREAD.
In the scenario editor, I’m trying to erase objects from the “terrain” option, but nothing erases.
How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST!
- 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)
List CLEAR and DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue ourselves… Be descriptive!
Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:
- Open scenario editor.
- Load chosen scenario.
- Choose “Terrain” Option.
- Under “Brush Type”, choose “Erase”.
- Try clicking on objects to erase and nothing happens.
What was SUPPOSED to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?
Objects do not erase
ALWAYS attach a PICTURE (.jpg, .png, .gif) or VIDEO (.mp4, YouTube link) that highlights the problem.
Attach a SAVE GAME (.aoe2spgame) or GAME RECORDING (.aoe2record) of the match where you encountered the issue. Link it below if using an external file service.