Scout cavalry kills a deer

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

:point_down: These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.

• GAME BUILD #: Version 101.102.39418.0 (#104954) 13464958
  • GAME PLATFORM: Steam
  • OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10

:arrow_forward: ISSUE EXPERIENCED

:point_down: DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). LIMIT TO ONE BUG PER THREAD.
When attempting to lure a deer my scout cavalry attacked the deer.

:arrow_forward: FREQUENCY OF ISSUE

:point_down: *How often does the issue occur? *

• Less than 25% of the time / matches I play (RARELY)

:arrow_forward: REPRODUCTION STEPS

:point_down: List CLEAR and DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue ourselves… Be descriptive!

Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:

1. Place buffalo in gate to hold it open
  2. Use follow command to push deer through gate (I think scout was on stand ground)
  3. Click to town centre to drop off food
  4. Deer is though gate, continue to push deer towards town centre with scout using follow command
  5. Deer turns round and starts to walk back passing between the scout and a stone pile
  6. As the deer passes the scout hits it
  7. Occurs a second time when trying to lure it back and the deer passes between the stone and the scout

:arrow_forward: EXPECTED RESULT

:point_down: What was SUPPOSED to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?

The scout should not attack the deer

:arrow_forward: IMAGE

:point_down: ALWAYS attach a PICTURE (.jpg, .png, .gif) or VIDEO (.mp4, YouTube link) that highlights the problem.

*deer gets hit 1
deer gets hit 2

:arrow_forward: GAME FILES (SAVE / RECORDING)

:point_down: Attach a SAVE GAME (.aoe2spgame) or GAME RECORDING (.aoe2record) of the match where you encountered the issue. Link it below if using an external file service.

MP Replay v101.102.39418.0 @2024.03.06 022421 (6).aoe2record (1.5 MB)

I have this bug on the live patch #108769
I also used to have it on previsous patches.

It’s super rare, i cannot repoduce it. I had it on maps without palisades, gates or herables close by.

It happened to me several time. It’s when you use the key for following him, if you double click it attacks him.

But true that it was not happening in the past.