Scout line upgrades cancel unit's current action - Single Player

Well the situation is exceedingly rare because why would you click the Light Cavalry upgrade if you only have one lone scout you want to scout with. Even if several scouts are alive, clicking the light cavalry upgrade is not worth it because actually the upgrade reduces the movement speed. feudal scout cavalry is 1.55 speed, light cav and husar are only 1.5

I usually only click light cav upgrade if i have like 10 scouts leftover of feudal, or if i wanna counter some heavy monk play.

(not saying this as an argument against fixing it, but just saying thankfully this isnā€™t that big)

no i mean, i have a mass of scouts in my army, and one lone scout scouting the map.

Letā€™s just hope it gets fixed in the next major release. While not a showstopper, itā€™s annoying to lose scouts when they stop moving in the middle of an enemy TC. I also sometimes use them to guard relics until a monk gets there and then follow the monk on his way back, but due to this bug I frequently lose the relic and/or the monk while the scout is just whistling in the middle of nowhere.

UPDATE: This bug is still unfixed in the May beta/preview release.

Yeah, Iā€™ve noticed my scouts standing still after I research Light Cavalry even though I set them to Auto-Scout.

1 Like

This seems to be fixed in the latest June beta. Still testing but looks promising.

2 Likes

I am pretty sure this exact bug happened to me today with knigth line in a CBA gameā€¦