These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.
- GAME BUILD #: 6228353
- GAME PLATFORM: Steam
- OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10
DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). LIMIT TO ONE BUG PER THREAD.
In single player matches against the AI, I usually set a few Scouts to, well, scout by setting random waypoints across the map. The Scouts halt their current action (no matter what that is) as soon as they get upgraded to Light Cavalry (same thing happens from LC → Hussar). That’s usually in the middle of a Town Center and the moment I realize what’s happening they’ve been often killed.
This started happening after the last major update (the one including Burgundians & Sicilians) and was fine before. I have no mods installed.
FREQUENCY OF ISSUE
How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST!
- 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)
List CLEAR and DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue ourselves… Be descriptive!
Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:
- Start a single player game against the AI
- Get to Feudal Age as usual
- Create 4 or so Scouts and SHIFT+RIGHT CLICK randomly around the map. The queued waypoints should be enough so the Scouts are still moving when you hit Castle.
- Reach Castle Age
- Initiate the Light Cavalry upgrade
- Watch your Scouts stop moving once the upgrade is complete
For point 3. it’s also valid to set your Scouts to follow or defend another unit. The upgrade also cancels those orders.
What was SUPPOSED to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?
The Scout line upgrades should not cause the Scouts to stop their current action.