[SCREENSHOTS THREAD] Aoe4 French screenshots

hello again, today im posting all french screenshots that i have and discuss a bit of what we can see.

EDIT: SORRY GUYS , ALL OF THIS SCREENSHOTS ARE IN IMPERIAL AGE

Well , lets start in order! , FRENCH CIVILIZATION IN FISRT AGE : DARK AGE

Wow , very detailed screenshots , emmm i dont like something , it doesnt seems like we are in first age , but in the age of empires web it says that this is the first age .

Units detail seems great and im glad lighting is much better , seems like X019 honestly!

FRENCH CIVILIZATION IN SECOND AGE : FEUDAL AGE

Things getting better , buildings details seems very well worked , at this point french architecture is top notch , its awesome man!

FRENCH CIVILIZATION IN THRID AGE :Castle age

In this screenshot we can see a landmark , houses and that is prety much it. That buildings looks very detailed damm

Well , next screenshot

FRENCH CIVILIZATION IN LAST AGE : Imperial AGE

In this screenshots we can see all the landmarks and buildings of the another screenshots , the city is really beautiful.

AND IN HERE , NO MORE SCREENSHOTS OF FRENCH ACROSS THE AGES , I WANT TO TALK ABOUT SCALE OF UNITS

In this epic looking screenshot , we can see the city , but one thing shocked me out, an archer in the wall, IN THE BOTTOM LEFT

zoomed image

Capturafsfds.PNG

Its just me , or something is a little bit different from what we have seen in fan preview? :slight_smile:

COMPARISON

The archer in the right screenshot is way more smaller , and looks a lot better , the right one screenshots is from E3 2021 .

15 Likes

Is there any house? I cant see them.

yes. there are a bunch of them throughout the images. if you look at the first image he posted the small buildings around the farms are houses.

4 Likes

A catholic priest/bishop?

edit: seems so, he carries crozier

2 Likes

I assumed that previous post was irony. Yet it makes sense to have houses as smaller buildings.

1 Like

So buildings don’t change between ages?

1 Like

You’ve got it terribly wrong. All of the screenshots on the website show exclusively one Age 4 base for each culture. They just make screenshots of specific landmarks and buildings which have something to do with the ages mentioned.
That’s why there are always stone walls (which unlock in Age 2) and the same building style.

1 Like

I think the buildings are ok.
It is necessary to work on the units. Details, animations, the size of the weapons and I will be satisfied

1 Like

it does , i had an error haha , all of this screenshots were french in imperial age , sorry :confused:

1 Like

yes i know , i wont change it but i know i had that error

1 Like

literally , this post is to show buildings details and unit details , i even maked a comparison betwen fan preview and e3 2021. You want MORE detail? , this is like X019

if you didint know , they said that they changed that in xbox game showcase

2 Likes

Man I like that scaling of the original archer… could get 3 men abreast on the wall instead of 2…or even build a catapult up there on the round part. It would make for some pretty epic wall fights. and well just looks better… those battlements only go to about thigh height…

1 Like